Originally from Brazil, Gisele comes from a family of Real Estate Investors and business owners. She studied at Georgetown University during her first exchange program and went back to Brazil to launch her first successful business venture at the age of 22 years old. The company still exists and is run by her family, currently employing over 40 people.
In 2010, Gisele was also invited to be one of the owner-representatives for the Latin American Airline Company LATAM. While regularly placing among the top 10 franchisees nationwide in sales, she also co-created targeted marketing campaigns and a CRM system to manage all franchisees nationwide. She was awarded the Best-Selling Agency Award, Best-Customer Service Experience Award, and many trips for her outstanding performance, before selling the company for a profit in 2016.
Gisele joined Top Florida Homes when she married Philip, embracing her passion for real estate.
She believes in the power of knowledge to achieve results. Being a natural leader, you will always find her studying and earning new designations in Real Estate to further her skills. Gisele's approach is deeply analytical and she works tirelessly to ensure her clients make the best real estate choices.
Gisele holds the following designations and certifications in Residential Real Estate:
- CLHMS (Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist);
- RENE (Residential Negotiation Expert);
- GREEN (Realtor certified in High-performance Green Homes and features);
- PSA (Pricing Strategy Advisor);
- SRF (Short Sale & Foreclosure Specialist);
- Closer Expert (Mechanicals and Financials of Closing Expert);
- Home Staging Professional;
- Downpayment Assistance Certified (DPA);
- Land Sales, land zoning, and rezoning professional;
- Real Estate Rentals & Investments Professional.
In her free time, she loves trading stocks, reading books, playing with her two kids, and scuba-diving!